[GNUnet-developers] [Heads-up] GNUnet is "top story" on hackernews :)

From: sva
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] [Heads-up] GNUnet is "top story" on hackernews :)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 23:06:42 +0200

Dear all,

if anyone is into Hackernews or any other kind of social media around
it: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20319419

There are also tweets incoming every other 5 minutes.
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=gnunet&src=typd

So if anyone has the fitting accounts on those platforms to get engaged,
please don't hesitate to do so!

I think the most important URLs would be:
- Install tutorials: https://gnunet.org/en/install.html
- Some brief notes "in a nutshell" how to use the installation:
https://gnunet.org/en/use.html (work in progress)
- and getting engaged generally (also has links to the other two):
https://gnunet.org/en/engage.html

Also, we've done quite some reworking on the website, please feel free
to give feedback!

Regards,
sva.