Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:05:07 +0200

Dear all,

This is a brief update.  So far, I have 7 registrations for the GNUnet
hacker meeting (3 in tents!), and Julius told me that Decentrale has
significantly increased the number of beds available (~20? exact number
pending). So right now I expect no capacity issues.

As we can't seem to be able to find out who registered on openki/etc.,
please do make sure to have sent me a PM if you plan to attend.

Best,

Christian