Re: [GNUnet-developers] Bibliography

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Bibliography
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:12:43 +0200

Tx!

Le sam. 13 avr. 2019 à 14:04, <address@hidden> a écrit :
Tedd M. V. transcribed 1.2K bytes:
> Hello people, I was reading the very interesting literature that was the
> section of "Bibliography" on your site; at
> "https://old.gnunet.org/bibliography", but it shows that there's no longer
> such site, at the bottom the other link also stopped working, is it going to
> come back? Hope you were already aware of it and can be online again.
>
> Thanks for you attention.

Hi,

we plan to deploy the intermediate fork of anonbib I have
been working on for some time. Eventually we'll switch
away from it. For now, until it is deployed at gnunet.org,
you can read it at https://d.n0.is/pub/doc/gnunet/gnunetbib/

Don't expect quality though, it's the best I could do with
the code base :)