Re: [GNUnet-developers] Bibliography

From: Devan C. - dvn
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Bibliography
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 02:53:19 -0700

There was a severe hardware failure in the past 24 hrs causing data
loss. I believe there are relatively recent backups of the bilbiography,
so they should be made available soon, but perhaps on the new website.
We should set a redirect at the old url.

Glad you have been making use of and enjoying the bibliography, and I
hope we get it back up soon!

Be well,
- devan

Tedd M. V. transcribed 1.2K bytes: