[GNUnet-developers] updates to a namepsace

From: Catonano
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] updates to a namepsace
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 22:20:21 +0100

I managed to find the command line I need to publish my blog in a namespace

My blog is a folder named "site"

This is the command line I reached

gnunet-publish -s -P quisquiliae -t root ./site

the -s is for trying things without actually doing nothing

"quisquiliae" is the name of an identity (or pseudonym) and the name of a namespace

Now, say that in a few days I find a typo, i correct it locally so the I want to update the namespace with the corrected version

How do I do that ?

I don't understand

Thanks