Re: [GNUnet-developers] Archlinux AUR question

From: Stefano Gioffré
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Archlinux AUR question
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:08:07 +0000

Hi ng0,

I am the original author of the systemd service file of gnunet-git on AUR. Consider it as public domain and feel free to use it as you wish!

P.S. Probably I used some other systemd service files as templates, but I honestly don't remember at the moment.

All the best,

Stefano (address@hidden / address@hidden)