[GNUnet-developers] On Making Changes

From: Devan Carpenter [dvn]
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] On Making Changes
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 23:24:57 -0600

Hello, GNUnet developers, and lurkers!

I hope this message finds you all well.

Our beloved project has had a recent spike in attention due to sva's
excellent 5-minute talk at hack.lu.

It's been nice to see the positive feedback around the net, and equally
alarming to be reminded of how difficult it is for a someone new to
successfully engage with the project.

I believe we should publish the new site already. It is not completely
finished, (we should also remember that a website is never completley
finished) but I posit that it is already enough of an improvement over
the current website, that it should not be delayed any longer.

cheers -
- devan