Re: [GNUnet-developers] Volunteers Needed

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Volunteers Needed
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 01:51:35 +0200

Dear John,

You might want to explain what you are exactly measuring and why. (It
looks like symmetric vs. asymmetric NAT, but you don't say why. It also
seems like this might have been done before by various research groups.)

Furthermore, everybody 'saving' the results won't help you. You should
either at least ask them to send the result to you, or better implement
a submit function inside of your code. Doing an HTTP POST isn't that
complicated, and if you can of course have the user confirm the
submission with a simple y/n question if you're worried about consent.

My 2 cents

Christian