Re: [GNUnet-developers] New NAT Traversal Method

From: John Michael Lafayette
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New NAT Traversal Method
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:18:01 -0400

In case the attachment didn't work, the URL is:
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1IimJ20gG0SY2NvaE4wRVVMbG8/view?usp=sharing

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 4:09 PM, John Michael Lafayette <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear networking developers,

I have a NAT Traversal Method designed for symmetric/carrier-grade/large-scale NAT. I'm talking 2/3/4G mobile networks. The method is backward compatible with STUN and UDP hole punching and is ultimately meant to be a replacement for STUN and UDP hole punching. If anyone is interested, blueprints are in the PDF attached.

John the Noob