[GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk

From: Jussi Eloranta
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:08:45 +0200

Hi,

A short question on gnunet-gtk (which BTW does not work properly on mac). In main.c I can see (search() function):

searchStringConst = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(main_window_input_line));
  if (searchString == NULL) {
    BREAK();
    return;
  }

At least on my machine this always bombs since searchString is not initialized at all. Should this read: searchStringConst = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(main_window_input_line));
  if (searchStringConst == NULL) {
    BREAK();
    return;
  }

After this change it works on macs as well.

Best regards,

Jussi Eloranta