RE: [GNUnet-developers] giFT-plugin

From: jan marco alkema
Subject: RE: [GNUnet-developers] giFT-plugin
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:39:56 +0200

Hello Toni,

I think it is very good to cooperate with other projects --) Very project
has it's specific goals, and should be good in realizing their goals.

My only disadvantage of giFT is that giFT uses GTK, QT, KDE clients. See
also http://gift.sourceforge.net/clients.php

I prefer Java as GUI above GTK, GT, KDE.

If others has better opinions please let me know ---)

Greetings Jan Marco

giFT 0.11.3

-------------------- core ---

giftd...................: yes
libgift.................: yes
libgiftproto............: yes
use ltdl................: yes

-------------- extensions ---

use perl................: no (support temporarily deprecated)

--------- meta data tools ---

use libvorbis...........: yes
use ImageMagick.........: no
use libmagic............: no

giftd will be installed in /usr/local/bin

*** WARNING ***

This distribution does not include a client or a network plugin!
giFT will fail to provide any useful functionality without both.

*** WARNING ***