[GNUnet-developers] Directories in CVS

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Directories in CVS
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:29:26 -0500

Hi everyone!

I've just commited an implementation of directories. There are various small
bits and pieces missing to make it complete (man-pages, other documentation,
shell-tool to create directories) but the basic functionality is there and
works within GNUnet-gtk.

You need to search or insert first in order to get some files from which you
can build your directories. The rest should be semi-understandable. What
needs to be done:

* add option to gnunet-insert-multi to insert an entire directory structure
(just build the matching GNUnet-directories to the given file-tree)
* currently, temporary files containing the directories are created; some
maybe ok, others we may want to avoid
* and of course, we need more documentation

I was planning to move on to namespaces next, so if some of you would start
picking up some of the missing pieces, I would be more than grateful.

Happy hacking