[GNUnet-developers] Re: [patch] BDB crash

From: Tom Barnes-Lawrence
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [patch] BDB crash
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 23:05:16 +0100

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 10:44:03PM +0100, N. Durner wrote:
> the attached patch fixes the crash reported by Tom Barnes-Lawrence on
> gnunet-help.

Cheers for the patch, Nils, it patched OK, I remade and reinstalled it,
but then wasn't sure whether the bug would have messed up the database
contents.
I figured it could have been the state of the database provoking the
crash, and tried running gnunetd without first deleting the existing
database.
Segfaulted again.
Would a corrupted db be a possible cause (in which case I should
delete it and try again), or should I just run it through gdb again?

Tomble