Re: [GNUnet-developers] Case-insensitive searches

From: N. Durner
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Case-insensitive searches
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:34:31 +0100

> Are you aware of this page:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/super2/duologue/gnunet/advice.html
Yes, I am.

> Adding some plugin to libextractor that adds all extracted keywords also
> lower-case would certainly be a possibility, but I would not want to
restrict
> the keyword-space *in general* to lower case.
I can't imagine that the case of a search-string could be important to
someone. I'd not distinguish between "A Protocol for Anonymous Communication
Over the Internet" and "A protocol for anonymous communication over the
Internet" (respectively the keywords "protocol", "communication" and
"Internet").

Anyway, would you include the extractor-plugin in contrib/gnunet.conf, if I
wrote it?

Best regards,

Nils