[GNUnet-developers] logging stops if file is moved

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] logging stops if file is moved
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:48:25 +1100

If the log file as defined in gnunet.conf is moved, or deleted then no
further logging will take place.

The correct behaviour would be to write to a new log file where
gnunet.conf says it should be.

I notice the gnunet LOG function doesnt use the libc syslog function, im
not sure syslog will automatically fix this problem, but it is desgined
for logging.

I did attempt to put this into mantis, i had an acocunt (username bug1)
which i dont have the password to, there doesnt appear to be a way to
get the password resent to me from mantis.

I am trying to create a new account, mantis said it was going to send me
a password, its been about 15 minutes and i havent gotten it yet, so im
sending this bug report here before i forget about it.

Glenn