Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.5.2 released

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.5.2 released
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:56:05 +1100

Ive update my experimental debian packages to GNUnet 0.5.2 and
libextractor-0.2.2.

The packages are an improvement over my previous attempt however there
are still a number of issues, as mentioned in the the README.Debian.

Im having weird problems with rpath, acording to to debian rpath isnt
supposed to be set, i dont why or how to stop it, ive been playing with
it all day and havent worked it out, im going to have to get help on
this one.

ldconfig needs to be run after install, it should be done
automatically,. maybe this is related the rpath problem.

Im not sure wether i should be shipping the static libraries, ive
excluded them for now, but if 3rd parties are going to be
devoloping/linking against against the GNUnet framework then i should
either put the static libraries in the gnunet deb or create a seperate
gnunet-dev package.

Glenn