Re: Federico -- Control over the data base and webapp at production

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Federico -- Control over the data base and webapp at production
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:32:01 +0100

Federico Gimenez Nieto wrote:
> >     Control over the data base and webapp at production, HTTPS cert
> >       * Federico  (add Federico)
> >       * Davi
>
> I'm very thankful for this, Davi, although i think that you perform this
> role perfectly by yourself. Let me know if i can be of some help.

It is good you have the same access level than me to the production machine,
so that you balance the control I have on such machine and at the same time
be my 'backup'.

I will follow taking the maintenance responsability.  However, being
my 'backup' you could apply a bug fix at production (git pull) if I am for
example traveling.  That is to say, if you are available at such time.

The next year, if there is more people interested the project could add a
third person to each team. That would lower the work load.

Ward Vandewege allow us access to the gnuherds machine via public-ssh-key.

Federico, do you have an static IP which Ward could associate to your
public-ssh-key?  So you could only ssh from such IP and ssh-key.

Ward needs your static IP and your public-ssh-key (id_dsa.pub).