Re: New feature: visit counters

From: Dion Rasmussen
Subject: Re: New feature: visit counters
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:35:22 +0100

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
What do you think about? Any correction?

The current architecture is PHP based. Anyway, if there is any clean way to
insert Perl, Python, or any other kind of code, I think it could be a good
thing!  Fill free to show any Perl code at this mailing list Dane.

I thought of some advisory-locking and global counter map, but your idea, with some already existent database, sounds as fine. I don't know about your security schema but my idea would be .htaccess compatible.

Although you'd need the mod_perl apache module for such a handler

Regards