Re: Job Application

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Job Application
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:04:34 +0100

Hi all,

Just some personal opinions to discuss...

   * I (antenore) start a new div's layout trying to to keep/modify the original.
   * Sameer starts from scratch a new div's layout.
   * Someone else seems to work on a new div's layout as well (I'm sorry I forgot the names).
   * Andrew would like to start from scratch as well.
   * ...

NOTE WELL, this is not a critic at all!!!

I didn't do a good job because I've tried to modify/clean a full layout... I think that it takes too much time to work in this way.

Sameer IMHO was doing a really good and impressive job, but nobody is helping him.

Everybody will do something good but almost always alone.

Well, I think that nobody here have so much time, and of course we are not in hurry, but it would be more convenient to organize better the job.

More focus on small tasks (divide et impera)...

How? Good question, you know I like to put gasoline on the fire :-)

Maybe we could use the base layout realized by Sameer and subdivide all the div's between us. So for example someone (who wants) could work just on the menu, after Sameer and/or me (and others also) could merge the div's menu in the full layout... Steps by steps?

Davi (and everybody else) do you have any Ideas?

As usual...... flames and gasoline are welcome!

Cheers
Antenore.

On Nov 29, 2007 7:33 PM, Davi Leal < address@hidden> wrote:
Andrew Farnen wrote:
> > You could do a "Save as" copy of the Sameer's work and:
>
> Sure thing. I'll probably start from scratch and see what I can come up
> with. I'll give you a URI of my progress as soon as I start.

Great!  You are free to do what you want.

P.S.: You should CC to the gnuherds-app-dev email list.  Optionally you could
subscribe to it at http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnuherds-app-dev