Re: FSF releases the "GNU AGPL v3" license

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: FSF releases the "GNU AGPL v3" license
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:56:16 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
> Please continue to track copyright holders, so that this bug can
> be fixed later without a total rewrite.

About the license to use, you already know my current personal opinion.
Anyway, the project must be always open to discuss this and any other
subject.

I think all the Software files has the "Copyright (C)" notice. I agree with
you the project must continue to track copyright holders. Maybe at some time
it will be needed to change the license.