Re: FSF releases the "GNU AGPL v3" license

From: Marcel Ribeiro Dantas
Subject: Re: FSF releases the "GNU AGPL v3" license
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:22:02 -0300

Davi Leal wrote:
The GNU Herds software will be updated to use the new license:

  http://www.fsf.org/agplv3-pr

  GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
  Version 3, 19 November 2007
  Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. <http://fsf.org/>

We are, right now, using the old one:

  AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
  Version 1, March 2002
  Copyright © 2002 Affero Inc.

As usual, comments, flames, etc. are not only welcome but needed! The project must be always open to discuss this and any other subject.

It's very good to upgrade, since we will be improving our defenses and still enforcing our task. I'm agree and supporting this idea, and decision.

Sincerely,

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,

address@hidden && address@hidden