gnugeneration

[Gnugeneration] Free Software Ad Network

From: Tibi Turbureanu
Subject: [Gnugeneration] Free Software Ad Network
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:27:18 +0200

Hello,

I hope I'm not making a big mistake asking on this list for contributors
to a project started by a Romanian community, Ceata. We wouldn't mind to
register it as a GNU Generation project. :-)

The project's goal is to build a free arts and technologies network in
Romania and for this we develop a software written in Python using Django
licensed under AGPLv3. Our main developer left now, when there are still
few things to be implemented (for one or two weeks).

The project is Pristav[1], you can find a guide for installation[2] and
one for contribution[3] (both written in Romanian but the commands are
in English :-D). We also have a public repo[4] and a bug tracker[5].

If you are a Python programmer familiar with Django and interested in
this software (which can be used to build other networks like Ad Bard[6]
for instance), please reply to this thread. We are devoted to promoting
other free software and free arts projects.

Thank you,
Tibi

[1] http://redmine.ceata.org/projects/pristav
[2] http://redmine.ceata.org/projects/pristav/wiki/Instalarea_Pristavului