gnugeneration

[Gnugeneration] Launching Share a Passion

From: Osama KM
Subject: [Gnugeneration] Launching Share a Passion
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:56:06 +0300

Hello,

This is a call for all interested members to work on finishing "Share a
Passion" project. Which aims to be a simple, short, useful guide to the Free
Culture for both creators/authors and users/readers.

We wrote a drafted text several months ago in the following link:
<http://ur1.ca/cxpc>. It still needs to be reviewed. We need to show it to
some people who know nothing about the Free Culture to see how effective it
will be. We also need a simple, attractive, (original)? design made by a GNU
Generation member. (That's a priority)

There are websites we can borrow ideas from such as getgnulinux.com and
softwareliberty.com (I LOVE these two websites).

A good thing about such a project is that it spreads GNU Generation program
and shows the world that we, young free software geeks, are doing something.
Please feel free to edit the wiki and let's try to keep the website as simple
as possible.

I suggest releasing the website by February to make sure it doesn't "die"
again.

Please join the IRC channel (on the following link) so we can discuss the
websites issue quicker and more effectively.
<http://java.freenode.net/?channel=gnu_generation>

Thank you!

--
Osama Khalid
An FSF member -- Support software freedom.