gnugeneration

Re: [Gnugeneration] GNU Generation Button

From: Max Shinn
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration] GNU Generation Button
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:39:06 -0600 (CST)

>> http://bernsteinforpresident.com/temp/button.png
> It's nice, but the font needs to be changed.  Thank you Max for the
> intuitive.
>
>> I'm decent at images (sorry I didn't notice the original email). If you
>> need another one, I've created it, and attached it.
>>

> Nice one. Can you please prepare a 85*15 one? Thanks.

I really like Braden/meoblast001's button.  Part of the problem I found
was that the word "Generation" doesn't fit in that small size while still
being legible.  Look at all of the other buttons of that size that people
use.  They say things like "FSF" or "GNU", nothing so long.

I think it's your decision: a small but crappy one (mine), or a beautiful
one that's a little to big (Braden/meoblast001's).

--
Max Shinn
Free Software Foundation Volunteer