gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] gnue-designer and Mandrake10.1

From: Fehér János
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] gnue-designer and Mandrake10.1
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:54:20 +0100

Hi,

I'll a bit offtopic.

2005-02-24, cs keltezéssel 12.59-kor Adrian Maier ezt írta:
> The Mandrake folks seem to simply ignore the fact that newer versions
> are also 'unstable'. In Mandrake 10.1 they've included a weekly
> snapshot of ncurses, which simply broken some of my applications
> (billing/accounting applications using postgres and ncurses).

Ehh. I'm not interested in Mdk's business, but I haven't noticed
any brokage yet. They build the stable branches for the cooker too.
There can be other reasons. But, do you think the wxPy2.5 is not
stable enough? When I see http://www.wxpython.org/download.php,
I can only download the v2.5 ...

In spite of this they should provide the officially stable packages.
The situation above is not serious in Mdk.

Bests,
--
Aries