gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Intuitive behaviour in Forms

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Intuitive behaviour in Forms
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:24:04 -0500

This is how it works now, and is how I'd prefer it to stay. We could implement
Reinhard's behavior using a gnue.conf settings, I suppose.

I'm also not so sure about changing the arrow-key behavior. These are
data-bound forms, after all, so to me and my users, using the arrow keys is
intuitive.

At least in my office, this is what all my users are accustomed to. This is
also pretty standard behavior in form-like applications.

Thanks,

Jason