gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Re: GNUe Forms UIdriver packaging.

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Re: GNUe Forms UIdriver packaging.
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:28:10 -0700

Last I checked this wouldn't work - Part of the problem was that the
forms system didn't seem willing to just autodetect what was there, and
seemed to have some preknowledge of it.

My thought right now is that Sarge should probably just have wxgtk,
since I have a pile of work for glibc and need to focus on that.  (The
reason I'm working on gnue right now is that it's holding up the python
2.3 transition).

I don't mind talking about this a bit, though, after I get forms, etc
uploaded in the next day.  I'm just wiating for information from the
main python guy as to what priority I should use to upload gnue.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey