gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] GNUe Forms UIdriver packaging.

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: [GNUe-dev] GNUe Forms UIdriver packaging.
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:11:11 +0200

Hi Jeff,

I saw that you and reinhard were preparing gnue-forms packages.

Possibly the packages for the other usable uidrivers should be uploaded
too.

How do you plan to solve this?

I would recommend to use a gnue-forms-base packages and
gnue-forms-wxgtk, gnue-forms-gtk2, gnue-forms-ncurses etc.
as it is possible to install these files in parallel.

I've attached a sample rules and control file.
It isn't quite working, as I dunno how to exclude directories.

siesel
--
Jan Ischebeck <address@hidden>