gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] Web site changes

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] Web site changes
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:20:46 -0600

Peter,

Great job on getting this done.  This will really help us get a grip on our
website needs.

For the <ul> imagines, you can add this to your <style type="text/css">
section:

    ul {      line-height: 1.5em;
               list-style-image: url("../e_ball.png");
               margin-left: 2em;
               padding:0;
    }

Though I'm not entirely sure how that relative path will work in stylesheets.
You might have to have your script determine how many levels of ../ you need.

When the time comes, I can get the cron jobs working on ash for you.  Just
/msg me in irc or email me.

-- Jason