gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] Presentation (fwd)

From: John Lenton
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] Presentation (fwd)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:35:31 -0300

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 04:01:00PM -0300, Bernardo Clavijo wrote:
> Hello,

hello!

> I think I see John Lenton here, hello John, maybe you remember me from
> Lugar-* mailing lists.

yep. hola.

> 3) Is GNUe usable in production situations? has someone used it? what
> target/situation?

if it helps, the Fundación Vía Libre will be deploying the first pilot
tests ofPAPO, a GNUe-based ERP, in Córdoba during the month of
December (that is, this month).

--
John Lenton (address@hidden) -- Random fortune:
It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you