[Gnucap-devel] incomplete stuff

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] incomplete stuff
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:29:00 +0100

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 12:34:35PM -0400, al davis wrote:
> > but seriously (and a bit off-topic): the current unstable
> > gnucap-adms requires a (minimally) patched admsXml. i hope
> > this will be included upstream [1] some day (if i had more
> > time to do this, it might already have happened). a working
> > patched version is here [2]. similarly i don't have time for
> > making this work with gnucap-upstream right now...
>
> Too bad ....  it's really important to get it to the point where
> everyone can use it.

i am at it, making some progress from time to time. anybody is free to
work on it -- try to compile the va models shipped with qucs...

> To me, the highest priority in gnucap now is to finish the
> incomplete work we have.  There is lots of it!

my favourites are the build system and the output pluggability. i need
help/input to get this done. without these, the work on the qucs-plugins
is in limbo, no matter what happens to adms.

cheers
felix