[Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot-2013-04-23 installation

From: Rishabh Yadav
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot-2013-04-23 installation
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:38:55 +0530

While configuring(./configure) the gnucap development version I am getting
the following error:
/tmp/cc4GYPdr.o: In function `main':
test_readline.cc:(.text+0xe): undefined reference to `readline'
test_readline.cc:(.text+0x1e): undefined reference to `add_history'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
either libtermcap or libreadline is missing - not using readline
done
I installed readline using "apt-get libreadline5-dev" and I have checked
that readline directory is located in usr/local/include/.
It seems there is a problem with linker.
I found the thread regarding the problem in gnucap-devel list but I can't
figure out how to fix his.

--
Rishabh Yadav