Re: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot-2013-04-23 installation

From: Rishabh Yadav
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot-2013-04-23 installation
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:31:36 +0530

There is a small bug in the gnucap-2013-04-23
I figured it out when I was getting '...undefined reference to readline...'
error.The error popped beacuse test_readline.cc was unable to link to
readline library.
Actually in the /lib/configure file(Line 31) it is like:
*g++ -lreadline -ltermcap test_readline.cc*
and when I referenced the linker library after referrring the source code
it worked.I mean when I changed the above line of code to:
*g++ test_readline.cc -lreadline -ltermcap*
test_readline.cc compiled successfuilly.