Re: [Gnucap-devel] mingw DLL problem

From: Thomas Sailer
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] mingw DLL problem
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:36:50 +0100

On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 18:12 -0400, al davis wrote:

> The real issue is the global function bar().

Seems like it can be made to work. You have to link the exe like a DLL
(so that it also gets an export table), but still mark it as EXE
(because at least wine refuses to "run" a DLL directly, you'd need
rundll32 to run it).

See the attached program. I have tested it only under wine - don't know
whether it works under "real" windows. I don't have windows handy here.

Tom