[Gnucap-devel] Re: gEDA: GTKWave release 2.0.0pre3

From: Andrew Bardsley
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Re: gEDA: GTKWave release 2.0.0pre3
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:16:31 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Al Davis wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 February 2003 05:23 am, Andrew Bardsley wrote:
> > 2003 will be the year of the analogue trace. ?I really want to
> > get analogue traces/formatted values (enums...) working as
> > these would be useful to my uses of the tool. ?Suggestions
> > please.
>
> How about making it work with gnucap?
>
> This is a GPL mixed-signal simulator being developed.  As of now, it
> desperately needs graphic display.

Hmm, interesting idea, handling some (excuse the term) random simple
format might make a good example reader to form the basis of a tutorial
on reader writing.

- Andrew
University of Manchester Dept. of Computer Science  Amulet Group
Research Associate bardsleyATcs.man.ac.uk  Tel: +44 161 275 6844
Snail: Room IT302, Man. Uni., Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK