gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Re: GeometryKit documentation

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Re: GeometryKit documentation
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:37:49 +0200

Hi,

On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 07:35  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 12:43  PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
Here's part of the header2HTML.pl output:

[edit]
[etc...]

You didn't get these errors? In the output doc files, the methods are not produced.

I do, but only for these classes which do not contain any method documentation. So I somehow assumed this has sth to do with this - esp. because the documentation looks OK then.

No, it should still parse what's there; there shouldn't be an error. For example, G3DIntersecting.h, G3DQuaternionf.h. I sent a sample (G3DBox.h) to Matt at Apple, and he said that it will work if we move the class headerdoc comments to right before the @interface, the errors will go away.

I have now done this for all the files which were having an error, and headerdoc no longer complains. I've committed the changes.

Thanks for doing all this!

BTW please use the same indentation format in the sources next time as used already (I reformated the changes already, see the changes).

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip