gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Re: GeometryKit documentation

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Re: GeometryKit documentation
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:35:21 -0400

On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 12:43  PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
Here's part of the header2HTML.pl output:

[edit]
[etc...]

You didn't get these errors? In the output doc files, the methods are not produced.

I do, but only for these classes which do not contain any method documentation. So I somehow assumed this has sth to do with this - esp. because the documentation looks OK then.

No, it should still parse what's there; there shouldn't be an error. For example, G3DIntersecting.h, G3DQuaternionf.h. I sent a sample (G3DBox.h) to Matt at Apple, and he said that it will work if we move the class headerdoc comments to right before the @interface, the errors will go away.

I have now done this for all the files which were having an error, and headerdoc no longer complains. I've committed the changes.

Brent