gnu-system-discuss

Re: Fwd: Users fear GNOME will abolish GTK2, and that Gnome and Redhat h

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: Fwd: Users fear GNOME will abolish GTK2, and that Gnome and Redhat have a monopoly over the Gnu+Linux world (thus control over the entire system)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 01:11:58 +0000

Yes, as the Gnome (not GNOME since 2012: when they _left_ GNU) developers scream in a high falsetto voice "DEPRECIATED! HAHAHAH!".

I did compile GTK1 recently it took all day and would not compile with current GCC without a patch. Distros don't ship it because DDDEEEEPPRECCCIATED!!!!

DEEEPRECIIAATED (woman "developer" who is hired by Gnome screams, OUTREACHERY!) (We don't need you OLD free software MALE, or WESTERN, programmers anymore! -- Eben Moglen at his newest video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3CNc0xvGcU
Eben Moglen: “The Future of the Free Software Movement” (SFLC Fall >2019)

Process is used to control the men, who are seen as cattle, who /were/ the hackers, now.

A bunch of scumbags control the distros, and agree with the women: GTK1 and GTK2 are DEEEPPPRECIATED (high-five, woman will sue the male later for it) DEEEEPPPREECICIIIAAATEEED: so don't you distros compile it: and thus don't you mmmaaalllleeee hackers dare use it!

Oh and we have a CoC for GTK3! HAHA! DEPRECIATING YOU!!!!! HAHAHHAHAA WOMYN POWER! OUTREACHERY!