gnu-system-discuss

Re: GNU/Linux Activation Technologies

From: Alexandre François Garreau
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Activation Technologies
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 21:45:28 +0100

Le samedi 9 novembre 2019 21:27:41 CET, vous avez écrit :
> Alexandre François Garreau <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Le samedi 9 novembre 2019, 14:25:58 CET Richard Stallman a écrit :
> >> You should install GNU/Linux Activation Technologies Client if you are
> >> running GNU/Linux.
> >>
> >> Most distributions are already selling licenses.
> >
> > I guess this is a forged, illegitimate, mail as it was sent through
> > something  dealing with PHP.
>
> Yes, of course.  Though, would consider the fact that it originates from the
> Ukraine more suspicious, than usage of PHP mailer.

Knowing rms’ config: PHP mailer and Message-ID not coming from emacs (hence not
postfixed with .fsf, etc.), as he uses emacs and won’t use the web for that,
but could as well be located some place where his internet access exits at
some place in Ukraine (he just have to have anyone hosting him behind
mirohost.net): as he travels a lot, Ukraine wouldn’t be suspicious.