gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] [Events] the two lab events on 7th and 8th

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] [Events] the two lab events on 7th and 8th
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:06:00 +0530

All the members of the list who are in Mumbai and possibly those who can afford to travel, please do not miss the two events on 7th and 8th.

7th: we have the SELF Platform Launch: 3pm - 6pm: Please note that this event is open for your teachers as well as any one interested.  so do bring in your friends also. Those of you who have not taken the poster for your college, you can come and collect tomorrow.

8th: we have the workshop to train the group on "GNOWSYS" and GnowQL: 9am - 6pm;  if any of you have laptops, do bring in so that we can have more terminals for live sessions and practice.

I request all the project students to attend without fail.

Nagarjuna