gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] [Gnowsys]Workshop on gnowsys API usage and development.

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] [Gnowsys]Workshop on gnowsys API usage and development.
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 14:45:17 +0530

Hello folks,

There will be one day workshop organized in HBCSE on 8th Sept 2007
Saturday from 9:00am to late evening as long as it maintains the
interest and solves our purpose. It is workshop for all those people
who are doing projects this year here.

This workshop will discuss all API, functions and working with gnow shell.

Please be there so that you all can interact with me directly
regarding all issues you are having.

It involves a lunch break and tea break also. :)

Try to attend this day as it will be very helpful for your projects.
Me and Nagarjuna will be there with all demos.

It would not be boring workshop but rather highly interactive & informal.

All people it is time to bunk if you have classes on that day;-)

--
Regards
Rakesh