gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Regarding Project Details(Distribution of Software)

From: ashita nair
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Regarding Project Details(Distribution of Software)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:41:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I am Ashita Nair from SAKEC,I would like to have some information about
the RPM & DEB Packages and their conversions from one type to the other
in a simple language and also if possible  guide me on other topics required
to be learned for the project: Distribution of Software.
And also please let us know if the project would require a Front End Application, and if yes ,which application should be used as front end.

Thank You