Re: unable to retrieve listed messages

From: Noel Butler
Subject: Re: unable to retrieve listed messages
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:13:24 +1000

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 11:09 +1000, Noel Butler wrote:

and message 0 is unable to be retrieved (say, its compressed), gnokii should at least, complain about it as it did, but then ignore the

My bad, I should have mentioned, even though it complained about the message, it still exited with status  0  (hence why our perl script never picked up any problems)