Re: gnokii smsd not giving me a clue as to why it is not sending and rec

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: gnokii smsd not giving me a clue as to why it is not sending and receiving sms'
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:57:21 +0100

2013/1/6 helpFractal:

> I have just received the following message on the usb modem that I am trying
> to send a sms. It suggests that there is an error with the PDU. I am not
> sure if this message has come from the modem or from the service provider. I
> suspect the service provider.
>
> Any ideas about what in the PDU is incorrect?

no idea
libgnokii is wrong in thinking that it is compressed, we need to fix that

this is your PDU, DCS is the F0 on the second line:
079144978578890911FF0B817027705088F200
F0
A704F4F29C0E

if you change it from F0 to 00 then you can decode it with gnokii
using the fake driver and the sms_inbox directory, see
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Fake_driver
--
Daniele Forsi