Re: Patch for better Samsung B2100 support

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Patch for better Samsung B2100 support
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:27:39 +0200

2011/7/13 grunge:

> I've tried to backup numbers from my new Samsung B2100 today and had to
> develop attached patch in order to make it work correctly.

that patch didn't apply, next time please use use git format-patch
I applied it by hand before seeing your followup

> Is this the right place to post this patch to get included in gnokii's
> upstream?

it's the right place for short patches and to discuss longer ones if
you make sure that they aren't overlooked or forgotten else use
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gnokii

> PS: I've also found out that some  commandline parsing fails when
> POSIXLY_CORRECT is set, due to getopt_long's reaction on that
> (try POSIXLY_CORRECT=1 gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 1 -r). Maybe it should get
> documented somewhere.

are there systems on which getopt_long() works by default as if
POSIXLY_CORRECT was set?

--
Daniele Forsi