Windows CA-101 series40 networkmonitor

From: Ivan Patrishkov
Subject: Windows CA-101 series40 networkmonitor
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:33:43 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

My case is I want to activate netmonitor on a series40 phone 5220. I have installed the 0.6.3 gnokii windows distribution from

http://gnokii.org/download/gnokii/0.6.x/win32

I am using CA-101 cable

When i try this:

  model = series40

it says "Model specified isn't known/supported"

So I am using :

  model = AT

  connection = serial

When I tried

  port = COM1:

it said "Command timed out"

everything else in port returns "Couldnt open ATBUS device: No error"

Additionally I should mention that I tried both "PC Suite" and "Data Storage" as profiles for the phone when I connect the cable.

Also Device Manager told me that the phone is connected to "Universal host controller - 3A64". Trying port = 3A64: however returned the above mentioned "Couldnt open ATBUS device: No error"

Can anyone troubleshoot me through this?

And since I only want to activate the network monitor if it turns out that its not supported by these configurations pls let me know because everything else becomes irrelevant.

BR,

Иван Патришков

Учете английски език в Британски съвет - запишете се сега