Re: setenv, unsetenv, SetEnvironmentVariable

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: setenv, unsetenv, SetEnvironmentVariable
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:54:18 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 07:09, Martin
Schumacher<address@hidden> wrote:
> But the autogen.sh script failed again, but with the error:
> syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBPCSCLITE,'
>
> I have looked on the SunFreeWare site for this package, but no luck.
> Any suggestions?

You need pkgconfig package. Like at
http://www.sunfreeware.com/programlistsparc9.html:
pkgconfig-0.23-sol9-sparc-local.gz pkg-config is a system for managing
library compile/link flags that works with automake and autoconf -
installs in /usr/local. Dependencies: libiconv and to obtain the
needed /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.6 and /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so.1
files, you should install either libgcc-3.3 or gcc-3.3.2 or higher.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot