RE: setenv, unsetenv, SetEnvironmentVariable

From: Martin Schumacher
Subject: RE: setenv, unsetenv, SetEnvironmentVariable
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:39:26 +0930

Dear Pawel,
I downloaded the latest version gnokii-0.6.27.tar.gz, and that still
needed setenv, unsetenv. I added these, but gmake still failed with the
"getopt_long" error.
So, I took your advice to use the "git" version.
I downloaded and installed the following SPARC Solaris 9 packages:
autoconf-2.64-sol9-sparc-local.gz
automake-1.11-sol9-sparc-local.gz
curl-7.19.6-sol9-sparc-local.gz
gettext-0.14.1-sol9-sparc-local.gz
git-1.6.2.1-sol9-sparc-local.gz
intltool-0.40.3-sol9-sparc-local.gz
libidn-1.14-sol9-sparc-local.gz
libintl-3.4.0-sol10-sparc-local.gz
libssh2-1.2-sol9-sparc-local.gz
libtool-1.5.24-sol9-sparc-local.gz
openssl-0.9.8k-sol9-sparc-local.gz

But the autogen.sh script failed again, but with the error:
syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBPCSCLITE,'

I have looked on the SunFreeWare site for this package, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

regards,
Martin