Re: New phone needs new settings

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: New phone needs new settings
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:29:39 -0400

    Pawel> Hi,
    Pawel> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Laura Conrad <address@hidden> wrote:
    Pawel> [...]
    >> and whatever I type it says "pairing with cornet-0" very briefly and
    >> then says "pairing failed" and then the computer says:

    Pawel> You probably don't have pass agent running on your PC. Refer to
    Pawel> bluez/your distro help on how to run it.

Thanks.  It turned out that what I needed to know was at
<http://ubuntuliving.blogspot.com/2007/02/pairing-cellphone-with-ubuntu-via.html>,
which I found with a google search of "ubuntu bluetooth passcode".

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to do any more with a bluetooth
connection than I could with the USB.  I can still back up the phone
numbers, which is good, but I can't yet access the calendar.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

It can't be any new note. When you look at the keyboard, all the notes
are there already. But if you mean a note enough, it will sound
different. You got to pick the notes you really mean!

Thelonius Monk, on being asked how he got a special sound out of the piano