Re: Solaris 9

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Solaris 9
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 13:50:30 +0100

Hi,

On 11/1/06, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
I happen to have access to a Solaris 8 machine (SunOS XXX.fi 5.8 Generic
sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000) and a quick test revealed that 0.6.14
won't link. To me this looks like a configure-issue since the error I'm
getting is:
*** Warning: Linking the shared library libgnokii.la against the
*** static library ../intl/libintl.a is not portable!
and eventually:
gcc: ../intl/libintl.a: No such file or directory

AFAIR you need to specify ./configure --disable-nls for Solaris.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot